Vinyl Vehicle Wraps Chattanooga
If you’re looking for an attractive option to transform your fleet, vehicle wraps can be a suitable and affordable solution. Whether you’re looking to add a touch of freshness or create a completely different look, we have vinyl wraps for all your needs.
These signs work like moving billboards, allowing you or your staff to advertise wherever the vehicle goes. You can use them to make brand impressions, market your business, and even draw attention to different products or services. We offer vinyl wraps in Chattanooga that can make your vehicle and your brand stand out. If you’re looking for custom vehicle wraps near you, then we can help. Learn more below.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Types of Vehicle Wraps
There are three basic kinds of vehicle wraps. Of course, all of these are completely customizable, they are just differentiated by size:
- Full vehicle wraps: These are wraps that cover every surface of the vehicle where there is normally paint. They don’t always cover windows (although they can). The entire surface of your vehicle acts as a blank canvas that can be transformed into any color and graphics to make your vehicle visually appealing. Full vehicle wraps can also help protect your car’s original finish from minor scratches and bumps. Using full wraps, we can add intricate designs and graphics to make your vehicle stand out on the roads.
- Partial vehicle wraps: Partial wraps will only cover part of the vehicle. Usually, this is half, like the front or back half. Rarely is it just one side or the other. These are less expensive but create visuals with impact signs. If you’re looking for a more subtle alternative than a full vehicle wrap that can create a similar effect, partial vehicle wraps are your best option. Not only are these more budget-friendly than full wraps, but they are also equally effective for promotional purposes. With eye-catching graphics and design, partial wraps can be a great way to make your vehicles noticeable. Our experts have extensive experience designing graphics that will create a powerful impact by making your partial wraps look full.
- Vehicle lettering: While the other types are vehicle graphics, lettering usually does not involve images. Instead, it is just the letters you’d like, cut out of vinyl and placed on the vehicle. If you want a refined approach with minimal design, vehicle lettering is for you. These basic vinyl lettering can display your message, brand name, company logo, contact numbers, and other essential information. While these may not be as attractive as full or partial wraps, they are a cheaper alternative to effectively display company information and craft a brand image among people. With our attractive, well-designed lettering, we can portray a professional image of your business which will help build trust among your viewers.
Ideas from the Vinyl Wrap Specialists
When you’re looking for vinyl wraps near you, sometimes you’re searching for those perfect design ideas. There are plenty of images online of interesting wraps and we can help you recreate the kind of look you find. Or, we can offer you our expertise with vehicle wraps in Chattanooga and help you design something new and exciting just for your business.
We partner with you throughout the process from the design phase to the installation of your unique graphics on your vehicles that proudly display your brand and message. Design ideas for your project might include:
- Add arrows, lines, or other things that suggest movement.
- Keep text and images large in order to be seen from a distance.
- Create texture with different colors and shades.
- Choose unusual colors that people don’t often find on the road.
- Also, make sure that you are coordinating with your brand color.
The Cost of Vehicle Wraps in Chattanooga
Custom auto wraps in Chattanooga vary in price point. As you can imagine, lettering costs the least, and full wraps cost the most. But the price will also vary depending on the vehicle you want to wrap, its size, and some other design choices for the wrap. We can help you get a sense of what different options will cost and we’ll present you with an honest estimate before you commit to your design.
Some factors that influence the cost of your vehicle wraps are:
Type of Vehicle
The most obvious factor that will impact the overall price of your vehicle is the type and size of the vehicle. Heavy-duty vehicles like trucks and trailers have more surface area than smaller vehicles like cars and vans, so the total cost of wrapping a truck would be much more than a car.
Area to be Covered
The cost of a full vehicle wrap is higher than a partial wrap. A full wrap covers the entire area of the vehicle, so the total cost associated with designing and installing a full vehicle wrap is much more than a partial wrap that only covers a certain part of the vehicle and requires less effort.
The Complexity of the Design
While some people prefer bold and complex designs on their vehicles, others like straightforward designs. The total cost of your vehicle wrap will vary depending on the complexity of your design. Moreover, the difficulty of the installation on vehicle curves will also impact the total cost, as flat surface wrapping is much easier than covering curved areas like car bumpers and side mirrors.
We can help you get a sense of what different options will cost and we’ll present you with an honest estimate before you commit to your design. Get in touch with us today to learn more about the cost of vehicle wraps in Chattanooga.
Who Benefits from Commercial Vehicle Wraps?
Custom vinyl wraps have a ton of benefits. They not only advertise your brand, but they can do things like boost your staff’s authority, help develop your brand identity, spread awareness of your new service area, help make your vehicle better for promotional images and even serve niche needs like displaying a menu on a food truck. Businesses that have just one vehicle or those that have whole fleets can benefit from wraps. That includes:
- Municipal services like fire, ambulance, and police
- Food trucks and restaurants
- Shipping and distribution
- Contractors and those who provide home services
- Large and small retail businesses
- RVs and other recreational vehicles
- Boats, tractors, trailers, and much more
Get Quality Designs and Installation for Your Vehicle Wrap
Visual Impression Sign Solutions offer vinyl wraps that always make a big impression—and the right kind of impression to serve your goals. There are many reasons to choose us as your vinyl wrap solution in Chattanooga, from our incredible design skills to our dedication to customer service and completing our signs on time.
With our vinyl vehicle wraps, you can customize your vehicle in any way you want and choose from a huge range of textures, colors, finishes, and patterns. We offer a variety of finishes, including matte, carbon fiber, satin, metallic, chrome, and gloss, to suit your taste. No matter the size of your vehicle and wrap, we can cater to all your vehicle wrapping needs with utmost dedication and perfection.
From concept to installation, we are here to help you at every step and make your wrapping project come to life.
Reach out to us today to get started on your next vehicle wrapping project.
Frequently Asked Questions
We start first with creating a design. Then we print the vinyl for the wrap. Next, we prepare the vehicle for the vinyl wrap to be applied. Then we apply the wrap, smoothing it out with a squeegee or a roller while we do it so that the surface is smooth. Once the wrap is applied and smoothed, we clean it gently, so the final product looks pristine and ready for the road.
It depends on how big the vehicle is because we price the wrap per square foot. A typical job can run anywhere between $3,000-10,000 dollars. Wrapping an 18-wheeler would cost a lot more than a small car. If your vehicle is small enough, it may only cost you between $1,500-3,000 dollars.
We suggest giving it a wash 24 hours before the wrap is applied, that way it has plenty of time to dry. The surface needs to be dry when we apply the wrap, so do not clean it right before. We will take care of smoothing out any inconsistencies in the surface, so the application process goes smoothly.
It depends on the shape and size of the vehicle. It usually takes between 2-3 days to wrap a car, but sometimes can take only a day. It can take longer if it is a bigger vehicle. We also like to let the car sit for another couple of days for the wrap to adhere properly to the vehicle.
You can take care of your vehicle wrap by washing it with gentle soap and water regularly. If you get mud or bird droppings on your car, wash them off right away so they don’t get baked into the wrap by the sun. Do not go through a car wash with brushes.
No, a vehicle wrap will protect your original paint. Think of it as a protective shell. It is essentially an extra layer of material overtop of your car’s paint. Your car’s paint will not be damaged in the removal process either.
Yes, but you must use a specific type of wrap to accomplish this. Only perforated wraps and graphics can be added to your window because they will not obstruct your view of the road.
Yes, it will. Your original paint is completely covered, and so are all the imperfections. Wrapping your vehicle is a quick way to improve the aesthetic of your vehicle.
If you get a full wrap, it will. You can opt for a particle wrap and with the right design, the color of your car can be blended in with the wrap. Vehicle decals are another option if you do not want to completely cover your vehicle.